WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2012
With the rising cost of health insurance, individuals and businesses are force to increase their deductible to help off-set the increased premium. Problem with this scenario is when you raise your health insurance deductible, the individual is exposed to higher out of pocket cost in the event of a catastrophic event.
So a common and economical approach to this problem is to implement supplemental health insurance products. These health insurance products pays claims to the individual directly and not hospitals and doctors. The individual may do whatever they want with that money and it's not a taxable event. Most individuals however will pay the out of pocket medical expense and any miscellaneous household expenses.
Some of the common Supplemental Health Insurance Plans available:
1. Accident- This coverage provides any accident related injuries and treatment.
2. Hospital-This coverage provides any related incidents where the individual ends up at the Hospital.
3. Lump Sum Critical Illness-This coverage provide a lump sum payout in the event of a heart attack, stroke, coma, paralysis, major human organ transplant and/or end-stage.
4. Short-term disability-This coverage provide weekly payments in the event you can't work due to an injury or illness.
5. Cancer-This provides coverage if you are diagnosed with cancer
6. Specified Health Event-This coverage provides a first occurrence benefit as well as hospital confinement and continuing care for hearth attack, stroke, coronary artery bypass surgery, end-stage renal failure, major human organ transplant, major third degree burns, coma and/or paralysis.
7. Dental-This provides coverage for any dental treatment.
8. Vision-This provides coverage for any related vision treatment.
Please call us today to receive more information about Supplemental Health Insurance.
Posted 4:13 PM