Portland, OR Insurance
Personal And Commercial Insurance Options For The Rose City
Portland is both the largest and most-populous city in Oregon, and it consistently ranks as having one of the best qualities of life among large cities. It's known for being progressive, environmentally friendly and a great place for economic opportunities, due to its favorable business climate.
If you are a local who is looking for insurance coverage for the important things in your life, look no further than Action Insurance Company. We have years of experience providing exceptional policy options for residents of greater Portland and the rest of the Beaver State.
Because Portland is a large city, your risks of a car accident are significant. The Oregon Department of Transportation estimates that Portland alone was the location of more than 11,000 of the state's 57,700 total vehicle crashes in 2017. To protect yourself behind the wheel, make sure you buy car insurance.
All policies automatically include the state-mandated coverage that all Oregon drivers must carry:
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: $25,000 per person, $50,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: $20,000 per accident
- Personal Injury Protection: $15,000 per person
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury Coverage: $25,000 per person, $50,000 per accident
Still, you can not only increase the minimum limits, but also buy other coverage like collision, comprehensive, and uninsured motorist insurance. Your Action Insurance Company agent is more than happy to help you choose policy limits, deductibles and special lines of coverage to fully protect your vehicle.
Portland's median property value is about $400,000 by some estimates, and as in most major cities, the cost of living can be higher. Whatever figure you invest in your home, you need to insure it with targeted homeowners insurance. Homeowners policies can include coverage for:
- Damage to the house and other structures from weather, vandalism, storms and other perils.
- Damage, loss or theft of most belongings.
- Liabilities the homeowner assumes for the harm they (or their pets) cause to others.
- Expenses incurred if you have to move out of the home temporarily after a damaging event.
Action Insurance Company's homeowners policies come backed by top-rated insurers, and our agents can help you specify your coverage to ensure you receive maximum benefits for the losses you might sustain.
Overall, the State of Oregon is home to more than 400,000 individual businesses. Portland's economy alone employs more than 360,000 people across numerous industries.
No one wants to see their business fail, which is why it's important that you buy business insurance. The world of business insurance is extremely complicated, and your policy needs will likely vary considerably.
- Commercial Property Insurance can help you insure various assets belonging to the business.
- General Liability Insurance applies in the event you make mistakes that harm your clients or others.
- Business Interruption Insurance helps you recover costs and income you might lose if a damaging occurrence causes you to have to halt operations temporarily.
- Workers Compensation Insurance pays employees on your behalf if they get hurt on the job.
- Commercial Auto Insurance covers your fleet vehicles with tailored car insurance limits.
The right coverage can provide exceptional assistance regardless of the shape, size or goals of your operation. Let us help you choose the appropriate coverage to meet both compliance rules and your individual to always make your business a success.
Wellness is important to everyone. It's important that you have the resources to protect your and financial future in the event problems with your health arise. We offer numerous personal policies, including:
- Term life insurance
- Group life insurance
- Supplemental health insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
Our policy options can help all families protect themselves throughout their lives and well into the future. Whether you need to go to the doctor, or want to leave a financial legacy to your young children, we will ensure you and your loved ones remain secure by having the right policies.
Contact Us To Get Coverage
It doesn't matter if you are looking for one insurance policy, or need multiple lines of coverage in one place — Action Insurance Company is your one-stop shop for any policy support you need. We know the best ways to help you not only get covered, but do so affordably.
Call us at (503) 659-1307 or request a free quote online now!